- Fall Share - 12 weekly pickups of 8-12 pounds of produce from Sept-Nov
- Optional Winter Shares - pickup in December
- Hours - The shareroom is open Wednesdays from 3pm to 6:30pm for pick up.
- Location - Book & Plow greenhouse located at Tuttle Hill at 425 S East St, Amherst MA.
- Cost - Each bag costs $250 for 12 weeks
- Choice - you pick what goes into your share from a variety of crops in our shareroom
- Pick-Your-Own Garden - flowers, herbs, tomatoes and more
- Newsletters - musings, pictures, announcements, recipes
- Events - flower arranging, pumpkin carving
- Vegetables we grow: - arugula, beets, bok choi, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, chard, collards, cucumbers, eggplant, fennel, garlic, herbs, kale, lettuce, onion, peppers, potatoes, radishes, salad mix, scallions, spinach, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, turnips, winter squash, and more!
For more information go to our FAQ page
How to Sign Up
- Please sign up for the farm share here.